Monday, August 28, 2006

Charter Partners


...we have 22 Charter Partners. Below is a preliminary list of Charter Partners. If you are a partner and your name is not here, if your name is misspelled or if your spouse is not listed, please email me at urban.outreach@gmail.com so I can make corrections. Thanks Jeff



Libby Barnhart
Pete and Norma Blue
William and Judith Brown
Ed and Pat Catron
Tom and Charlene Grant
Glen and Jeanne Harland
Ron and Liz Harper
Gary and Dee Hostetler
Stan and Sandy Hurst
Rev. Barbara Kinsler
G. L. Laflin
Boyce Morris
Jeff and Chris Newton
Richard and Susan Newton
Grant Poynter
Ben and Olivia Rineheart
Dave and Jody Shaw
Tom and Emily Streeter
Travis and Lisa Taflinger
Jennifer Tarner
Gilbert and Eileen Thomas
James Williams
Tina Williams


Your gifts are working to provide the following:


36,500.00 salary for the Director per year
6,000 for medical insurance for one year
2,800 Social Security tax
1,500 liability Insurance per year
46,800

After this there are other administrative and program expenses. To cover our budget completely for a year we would need about $70,000.

As a partner you would allow me to work full time in the Outreach and part-time in the church I pastor. Presently, I am receiving 75% of the salary working toward 100%. To supplement my income I substitute teach at the Kokomo Academy.

When you partner with KUO you are partnering with me personally to create a culture of hope to those who have little hope. When you partner with me, you are allowing me to have time to work with other churches that desire to move into their neighborhood. When you partner with me you are working with me to expand the outreach until someday the whole city will be covered and transformed. When you become a Charter Partner, you will be one of the first on board to partner with us. Presently, we have 22 Charter Partners who have been giving monthly many since the beginning.

I know God is raising up women and men who are willing to step out in faith and become a partner. All I am asking is that you ask God about what you might be able to provide. Please email at urban.outreach@gmail.com to get more information or call 461.9618.

Checks may be sent to:
Kokomo Urban Outreach
Box20122
Kokomo, IN 46904-0122

Thanks for your consideration and support

No comments: